I tried to order a boxed DVD set of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett on Barnes and Nobles website that showed an advertised online price for the Ultimate Blu Ray edition of the set of $97.99, but it immediately jumped to $299.99 in the cart!I emptied the cart and tried again several times, only to see the price TRIPLE like this each time!!

This is an illegal Bait and Switch tactic designed to defraud unwary customers!Why aren't they in jail for this??

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Barnes And Noble and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Barnes And Noble to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Barnes And Noble ultimate sherlock holmes collection dvd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Barnes And Noble?

Comments

Barnes And Noble - Clear case of fraud Barnes And Noble "I ordered a text book from them. A math book that was supposed to come with an online access code (you pay extra for that). They took a..." Read more Barnes And Noble - Never again Barnes And Noble "I tried to purchase a rental text book. The online process to purchase had an issue with my credit card. They sent me an email asking me to..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Barnes And Noble - Parcel not delivered Barnes And Noble "I purchased a product via the Barnes & Noble website on the 21st May. Now over a month my item has not been delivered (29 June 2016). I contacted Barnes..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more