Minneapolis, Minnesota
1.8

I ordered a text book from them.A math book that was supposed to come with an online access code (you pay extra for that).

They took a non-access code version, pasted a false UPC code over the real one and sent that to me (picture of that is below). Their customer service reps were outrageously bad. Did not care one bit. Wanted to charge me to send it back and charge a restocking fee.

Asked to speak to a manager. She sent me a return label and said they would refund 100%. I do not really believe that will happen, but have documented so will dispute the VISA charge if necessary.

BN - never again.

Review about: Textbook.

I didn't like: Fraud.

Had an Experience with Barnes And Noble?

Comments

Shaggsloco22
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1198672

Who the *** buys books at Barnes and Noble?

Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Barnes And Noble - Illiterate and Unhelpful Customer Service Barnes And Noble "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more