Layout of Store

I tried to purchase a rental text book.The online process to purchase had an issue with my credit card.

They sent me an email asking me to update. So I did. But there was no way for me to process the sale again. I called customer service and they could not charge my credit card because the sale was final.

Even though I never paid for the book! I tried to pay for a book I had in my possession. I tried to pay for a book I wanted. I tried and tried.

I contacted several people to asking them to charge me for my purchase - none of them could. There was no way to reverse the sale. No way to credit the book back to the rental. There was no way for any B&N representative to charge me for my purchase.

But there was a way for them to email me threatening me that they would take me to a collection agency if I didn't pay. My account has a valid credit card and I have tried to pay. Now 5 months later I receive a phone call from a collection agency. And just a cold call, no idea who these people are harassing me for my checking account information.

BandN effing scu bag. I look forward to being next in line to follow - what was the name of that other big box bookstore?

Yeah, don't remember.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. casey_13 is overall dissatisfied with Barnes And Noble and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Barnes And Noble.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Barnes And Noble to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Barnes And Noble?

Comments