I purchased a product via the Barnes & Noble website on the 21st May. Now over a month my item has not been delivered (29 June 2016).
I contacted Barnes & Noble on the 11 June, the next day they responded to my email and told me my item was not shipped until the 26 May, via International Airmail, and was not expected to arrive in Australia until the 23 June (I have never known an airline to take a month to fly from the US to Australia).
I was advised to wait another two weeks.
I do not know how this company survives with this delivery rate.
I am a regular internet shopper and I have never waited this long for a product to arrive at my door.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Too long shipping items
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "It's been 10 days till now I haven't receive my item that I ordered from this website. I paid it already and said just only 5-8 days.this is the proof..."
- "I am in Australia and thought purchasing shoes from a website www.uggaustralia.co (not the .com site) would be safe and that the free shipping on returns would be honoured. ..."
- "Bought the ]Alexa gown from this mob and it was hideous, nothing like the pic and so il fitting and ugly.i cried when i saw it and they will not..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."