Went to B&N one year to buy a CD,

I went to the cashier to complete my transaction.

I tried to be cordial asking how are you.

Cashier was rude, indifferent asking if I had a B&N discount card.

I told her that I did not want to spend 25 dollars. She picked an argument with me saying I would save money. I said if I wanted the card I would request it. Bottom line? Awful service, a sullen cashier who had all the personality of a door knob. That was in 2009. Haven't been back since. Terrible bookstore. Done

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Barnes And Noble. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Barnes And Noble.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Barnes And Noble to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Barnes And Noble?

Comments

The fact that she didn't greet you doesn't mean she was sullen or rude, or whatever terms a person can use.She is there to serve you, not to be buddy-buddy with you.

The fact that she asked you if you wanted to buy a membership care and told you that you would save money with doesn't mean she was arguing with you.

You better hurry up and get back on your meds if you have been angry for six years.It sounds like you have a horrible problem.

Seriously, you're *** about someone from 2009?! Give them another try. I've never had any problems from B&N.